Sacred Heart of Jesus: Blessed Sacrament Devotion

 June is dedicated to the Sacred Heart of our Lord Jesus Christ. One topic of popular discussion is the true presence of Jesus in the Eucharist. Many struggle with this. Sharing two talks: one about St. Margaret Mary Alacoque and her role in promoting devotion to the Sacred Heart and the other is a more general talk by Bishop Barron on the importance and power of Adoration of Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament. He invites us to “Stay close to the fire”, which is our Lord’s burning love for us. Jim Whalberg also has a new film about the Eucharist “Jesus Thirsts” inviting people to learn and love it more. 

St Margaret Mary Alacoque: https://youtu.be/h1e9opauJ-E?si=_93xKR8g724b_PP6


Bishop Barron: https://youtu.be/ehgVdgOZoLs?si=pd1zGLuAM8k3gSIA

Sacred Heart of Jesus Prayer

O most holy heart of Jesus,

fountain of every blessing,

I adore you, I love you, and

with lively sorrow for my sins,

I offer you this poor heart of mine.

Make me humble, patient, pure

and wholly obedient to your will.

Grant, good Jesus,

that I may live in you and for you.

Protect me in the midst of danger.

Comfort me in my afflictions.

Give me health of body,

assistance in my temporal needs,

your blessing on all that I do,

and the grace of a holy death.

Amen.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Natural News Article: Curcumin vs. Cancer