The Things I Think About Poem

I said a strong prayer for justice
And I prayed for peace of mind
Because this system, I can't trust this
I am always left behind
Because we're spiritual lives first
But seen as numbers in this world
These things I think about
As I contemplate my life unfurled
Let the whole truth be unveiled
Let honesty and love abound
Then we just might find
Our trusted mind, and lift it from the ground
If we can use our efforts wisely
We surely will prevail
These things I think about
Sitting in a self-created jail
Well I'm a simple man
I do not ask for much at all
That's why I'm confused by
These views and lies
Which bring about our fall
Yea I'm a simple man
And yet my thoughts are so complex
These things I think about
Staring into a dark vortex


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Natural News Article: Curcumin vs. Cancer

A Page From Life (Poem)

Help for Maui Hawaii (Updated)