My Case (Poem)

My case isn't always clear, but it still has yet to close
As I put together arguments and try not to suppose
To organize my thoughts and calm my frantic mind
I take in some deep breaths and leave the past behind
Each day is born anew; and so it is with me
Shedding my old skin, to embrace all that is free
My case is filled with statements, alleging this and that
Some fact alongside fiction; who knows where I'll be at?
Patience is a virtue, at least that's what they say
I seem to possess it, but perhaps just for today
If I had to offer anything in my defense
I would place the judge within my life's events
What will be done is up to him, and that's what I accept
We all must face our judgments at times we don't expect
So here's my cards all on the table, nothing is concealed
I'm ready, willing and able; and with that, I yield
                                          photo by: @bill_oxford on Unspalsh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Natural News Article: Curcumin vs. Cancer

A Page From Life (Poem)

Help for Maui Hawaii (Updated)