Hearts Aflame

Rising again in the morning light

My passion puts enemies to flight

Day in, day out, again and again

Chasing first place, until the end

Feuling my mind with thoughts that help me

Fueling my body with foods that are healthy

Keep the creative and humor alive

Smiling through circumstances is how I survive

Looking above the all the blame and shame

Searching for those with hearts aflame

Burning out darkness with love so bright

Paving a way through the dead of night

I yearn to learn and improve myself

Build much more than material wealth

A work in progress, that's what I say

One to build on day by day

For there are times that I feel small

But still see the beauty of it all

So until all the work is done

My heart stays aflame like the sun


pic by @cathalmacan from unsplash.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Natural News Article: Curcumin vs. Cancer

A Page From Life (Poem)

Help for Maui Hawaii (Updated)