Happy Father's Day


Today is Father's Day; and although I'm not yet a father, I admire and appreciate those men who've served as a father to me. This includes my father and grandfather, uncles and priests on whose gifts and guidance I've relied to help me grow. I also acknowledge God (Father, Son and Holy Spirit) as a father to help me in my walk of faith. The father serves many essential functions. Often they are providers and protectors of their families. They are teachers, passing down lessons they've learned from years of experience, trials, successes and failures. Through wisdom and humility, we can learn to love and honor our fathers. They are not by any means perfect; nor are they supposed to be. However, at their best, they can be the cause of tremendous joy; and even at their worst, can provide helpful insights. For those serving as a father to someone, thank you. 

and now an important message and a bit of humor from The Chairman of The Board, Frank Sinatra:

https://youtu.be/wvPm04RJcDs




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Natural News Article: Curcumin vs. Cancer

A Page From Life (Poem)

Help for Maui Hawaii (Updated)