Reflections of Life Poem

There never was much to my name
Neither fortune nor such fame
Like a picture with no frame
I take what I can get
Money doesn’t grip me much.
I’d rather feel someone’s touch
To let me know I matter, but
This hasn’t happened yet
Don’t get me wrong, I’m rich at heart
Where my treasures will never part
My head is still getting smart
At life’s many ways
I don’t really consider my luck
But focus on when I’m stuck
This leaves me like a truck
Sidelined in a craze
To sum it up, I’m competent
A conscious of good intent
But underneath it is a dent
That never disappears
The school of life will never close
Despite all the students that doze
All the maybes, yes’s and no’s

Are there when the smoke clears.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Natural News Article: Curcumin vs. Cancer

A Page From Life (Poem)

Help for Maui Hawaii (Updated)