When My Dreams Come True

We’d all be open to a new way
Everyone would have equal say
We’d talk less and start to do
This will all happen when my dreams come true
Love would guide us, with great balance
No, we would not waste our talents
We’d see unity, not animosities
Winning charity, not vain lotteries
These things won’t just seem to happen
Each day, I turn my dream to action
Most won’t notice, that’s just fine
Attention will just rust in time
No one will remember me as a celebrity
All the better; for that’s not what I’m meant to be
I’ll elevate myself over none
And educate myself on mistakes I’ve done
You won’t hear this on I-tunes
I just try to express my views
Of no greater worth than anyone’s mind
Life is a test, passed when we leave behind
Hatred and lust, to begin being kind
When my dreams come true, this you’ll find

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Natural News Article: Curcumin vs. Cancer

A Page From Life (Poem)

Help for Maui Hawaii (Updated)