Field of Dreams Poem


Field of Dreams
I look across the meadows and upon the barren field
Scratching my head in wonder as to what this crop will yield.
Deep within my mind, seeds of knowledge I do so
I’m Curious as ever about if they will take and grow.
I’ve seen many a harvest in this empty field of dreams.
Yet it’s always unpredictable, it’s just not what it seems.
One year is all abundance, with the plant life to abound.
The next year all that’s there is the cold and lonely ground.
A wild wind tells me that something is just not right
As I retire to my house to brave the dark and stormy night.   
Looking out of my window, I see and hear the pouring rain
It waters my seeds of knowledge to grow into something sane.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Natural News Article: Curcumin vs. Cancer

A Page From Life (Poem)

Help for Maui Hawaii (Updated)