Grateful to the Spirit (Poem)



I’m grateful to the spirit that’s shown me so much truth
So thankful that I hear it and have known it from my youth
My inspiration runs deep, some do not understand
What keeps me supported, with all of life’s demands
Trust in your potential; don’t let doubt bring you down
You know it takes less effort to smile than to frown
I’m thankful for the people who’ve given me so much
Those who give me hope when sadness has me clutched
There’s always been a reason for how I choose to live
To show the world my passion in everything I give
I’m grateful to the spirit, in which I hold great trust
And I will never fear it; this guidance is a must

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Natural News Article: Curcumin vs. Cancer

A Page From Life (Poem)

Help for Maui Hawaii (Updated)