Bring Me with You Poem


Listening to "Take Me with You" by the Rippingtons, I decided to write...


Bring Me with You
Every day my heart cries out.
I wouldn’t want to be without
You.
My life consists of twists and turns,
I feel the heat inside, it burns
Through.
On days when I will run and hide,
People don’t see my better side,
Shine.
That is not what I would choose.
We shouldn’t be a tool to use
Fine.
I just want you to come and see through;
There is a warmer side for me to,
Show.
We’ll go on to do more helpful things;
Watching how much joy it brings I
Know.
There must be a certain pact;
Now is not the time to act,
Trust
I know it’s hard to leave behind
The things to which you once were blind, you
Must. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Natural News Article: Curcumin vs. Cancer

A Page From Life (Poem)

Help for Maui Hawaii (Updated)