Rollerblading Poem

One of my favorite things to do when it's not 10 degrees and snowing like crazy in Plattsburrrrrrgh.


Rollerblading
The blades glide across the ground on the ever-rolling wheels.
I love the quiet sound and the way the breeze feels.
Riding down the street with a smile on my face,
I shove my moving feet to quicken up the pace.
Rollerblades must by controlled for a safe and pleasant ride.
Forget daring and bold, I put all that aside.
However, I move quicker, as the wind blows through my hair.
I watch the street lights flicker and realize I’m almost there.
Rollerblading is great fun and it’s easy if you try.
That’s how I got it done, and no, that is not a lie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Natural News Article: Curcumin vs. Cancer

A Page From Life (Poem)

Help for Maui Hawaii (Updated)