Manifesto Against Monsanto


Manifesto against Monsanto
We have all of these laws protecting Monsanto.
If we try to throw them out, judges say that they can’t go.
I scream out loud, judge, you know justice is scant though.
The poison biotech firms shall reap what they sow.
May 25, I’ll be marching for sure,
Along with others demanding a cure,
To enact this cure we must kill the disease.
Have all GMO CEOs begging on their knees.
The science is behind us, and we’re growing in number.
Awake, sleeping giant, from your decades long slumber.
Michael Taylor went from Monsanto to head of FDA?
It just makes me sick, this legislative decay.
The farmers, the scientists and politicians must demand
That Monsanto and their cronies won’t draw lines in the sand.
This one and only earth, contains just so much precious land.
All should always work to help everyone hand in hand.
May 25, I’ll be marching, and I hope you’ll join me making a stand. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Natural News Article: Curcumin vs. Cancer

A Page From Life (Poem)

Help for Maui Hawaii (Updated)