Take Your Gift and Run with it poem


Motivational poem I wrote after being complemented about my writing.

Take your Gift and Run with it.
There are times when I feel without hope and out of place.
Yet through all this I learn to cope and finish my own race.
I learn through difficulties; falling down and getting up;
While avoiding penalties while I am filling up my cup.
We all have our own races to run from the starting line.
Everyone has different paces, and that is always fine.
Take your gift and run with it before another does.
Try to have some fun with this gift just because.
It’s not about the finish time or the grandest prize.
There’s no special rhythm or rhyme, it’s right before your eyes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Natural News Article: Curcumin vs. Cancer

A Page From Life (Poem)

Help for Maui Hawaii (Updated)